January is a great time to start planning goals and trips and travel for the year ahead, but before all that I thought I’d look back at 16 great memories from 2016! When I look back over places I’ve been I always have a standout memory, whether it be a great meal or a memorable day or an amazing view…so here they are!
1.Whiskey tasting in Edinburgh, Scotland.
2. Seafood dinner in Mercado da Ribeira, Lisbon.
3.Strolling through the Easter Markets in Vienna.
4. Having a cocktail in 360 Bar in Innsbruck, Austria.
5. Learning to Scuba dive at Scubadive west in Galway.(Read about it here)
6. Having a cocktail overlooking Bangkok. (Read about it here)
7. Watching a fire show on the beach in Ko Samui, Thailand.(Read about it here)
8. Diving on Sail Rock, Ko Tao, Thailand. (Read about it here)
9.Visiting Maya Bay(Where ‘The Beach’ was filmed), Thailand. (Read about it here)
10.Visiting the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur. (Read about it here)
11.Walking the Promenade in Nice, France. (Read about it here)
12.Galettes and Cider for lunch in Eze, France.
13. Drinking glühwein at the Christmas market in Berlin. (Read about it here)
14. Taking a dip in the Blue Lagoon in Iceland. (Read about it here)
15. Celebrating turning 30 with my closest friends.
16. Starting this blog…..I’d been talking about it for long enough!
Thanks to all who read the blog, liked and followed! I hope it gives some info and maybe even some travel inspiration for the year ahead.
Now to start planning for 2017……..
Until Next Time,